Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Fest, St. Marks

I am still recovering from Friday night so please forgive me if I am typing a bunch of nonsense in this post. Basically I went to Pratt to see my friends gallery in East Hall. I didn't realize Spring Fest was happening at the same time so I was able to get some free food before I headed to St. Marks to eat AGAIN for my cousin's 21st birthday.

Once at St. Marks I met up with my cousin, her BF, my other cousin, and a bunch of other people. We ate at Jebon Noodle and Sushi House. The food was delish, but the sake was so much better. I highly recommend their $5 sake slushes. After that we went to Bowery Wine Company on 2nd ave. Beer was $5-8 and cocktails were $12-up. Not everyone was able to drink since half our group consisted of 20 year olds so we split up. My cousin and I joined them at Cozi's, this Hookah Bar and Cafe on 1st ave were there were belly dancers and rats...I can promise you I saw 3 just chilling outside of the place. After hookah we ended up meeting the other half of the group at the bar again...I don't remember much after that...at one point I was walking around the city without my shoes on and just my socks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jebon Noodle and Sushi House

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bowery Wine Company.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cozi's

1 comment:

  1. ahahah sounds so fun!!!! so mcuh bar hopping i would be supppper tired

    ReplyDelete